Pruning the Branches of My Life

This past week, I heard a homily at Mass about how we cannot grow beautiful flowers unless we are diligent in pruning our gardens. Upon reflection, I am realizing that I have been unnecessarily tangled in vines and branches of anger and resentment that are holding me back. I can continue to wrestle with them, or I can begin to trim them away. I have spent too much time and energy worrying about to battle or “manage” these vines and branches instead of just cutting them away. Snip! Snip!

Leave a Reply

WordPress.com Logo

Twitter picture

Facebook photo