My Own “Proust Questionnaire”

I love the “Proust Questionnaire” page in every issue of Vanity Fair. For whatever reason, I decided to answer my own version tonight.

What is your idea of perfect happiness? I cannot even imagine a state such as perfect happiness. I know when I snuggle under a blanket with my pups is about as close as I get to feeling contentment.

What is the trait you most deplore in others? Having a closed mind.

On what occasion do you lie? Many people in my life might argue that I am too honest for my own good,

What do you dislike most about your own appearance? Pretty much everything — my mom reminded me all the time that I am ugly.

What words or phrases do you overuse? Now.  Seriously? All the swear words.

What talent would you most like to have? I would love to be a more patient and better listener. I am working on that.

If you could change one thing about your family, what would it be? That they would love me.

What do you consider your greatest achievement? Not killing myself despite all the times I have wanted to.

What is your most treasured possession? My vision

What is your favorite occupation?  Reading a good book with my pups sitting with me.

What is your most marked characteristic?  My candor

What is the quality you most like in a man? Sense of humor

What is the quality you most like in a woman?  Compassion

Who are your favorite writers?  John Steinbeck, Phillip Roth, Liane Moriarty

What is it that you most dislike? People who abuse animals

How would you like to die? Quickly

Leave a Reply

WordPress.com Logo

Twitter picture